Ss. Peter & Paul Early Childhood Program is a vibrant, energetic program that fosters creativity and learning for every child. The program has a teaching assistant position available immediately. This is an hourly, full-time position eligible for benefits. Key qualifications include:
- A committed Catholic or Christian person active in their faith life.
- Minimum- 18 years of age, high school diploma and one year experience working with young children.
- Must pass the Missouri Department of Health Family Care Safety Screen including criminal background fingerprint screening prior to hire.
- Submit a completed health certificate including a tuberculin (TB) skin testing report within ten days of initial hire and every three years or as the law requires.
- Knowledge of Missouri child abuse and neglect laws.
- Ability to attend work site regularly to perform job duties and responsibilities.
- Physical requirements: Ability to lift, carry and or push/pull up to forty pounds, ability to perform repetitive motions for long periods of time, such as bending, kneeling, squatting, standing, sitting on the floor, climbing/descending stairs, walking up/down hills and reaching.
- Successfully complete the Virtus: Protecting God’s Children program and complete on-going video training.
For more information, please contact the school at 660-882-2589 or Alan Lammers, principal, (email@example.com). An application can be found at stsppschool.net under the “Employment” tab or by clicking here.