Saints Peter & Paul Catholic School is accepting applications for Preschool Teacher for the 18/19 school year. This is a contracted, full-time position. The candidate selected will provide a good Christian model and example, demonstrate a commitment to Christian living, and have a lifestyle that is consistent with Church teachings. Key qualifications include:
- AA degree in early childhood –OR- BA in another field with 12 credits in early childhood -OR- ability to develop a written professional development plan approved by the school.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with students and staff.
- Prepare and deliver instructional activities consistent with the Diocesan Catholic Standards of Learning.
- Successful completion of criminal background check.
- Successfully complete the Virtus: Protecting God’s Children program and complete monthly online training bulletins.
- Willingness to complete Initial Catechist Certification within the first year from date of hire and the Advanced Catechist Certification within three years from the date of hire.
- A completed diocesan teacher application (https://diojeffcity.org/our-schools/school-office/school-employment)
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from a pastor or minister.
- Transcripts of undergraduate/graduate studies
- Teaching certificate (if applicable)
For more information, please contact Alan Lammers, principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (660) 882-2589.