Saints Peter & Paul Catholic School is accepting applications for PE Teacher for the 17/18 school year. This is a contracted, part-time position. The candidate selected will provide a good Christian model and example, demonstrate a commitment to Christian living, and have a lifestyle that is consistent with Church teachings. Key qualifications include:
- Valid teaching certificate from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education or ability to pursue and obtain certification.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with students from preschool age through eighth grade.
- Prepare and deliver instructional activities consistent with the Diocesan Catholic Standards of Learning.
- Successful completion criminal background check.
- Successfully complete the Virtus: Protecting God’s Children program and complete monthly online training bulletins.
- Willingness to complete Initial Catechist Certification within the first year from date of hire and the Advanced Catechist Certification within three years from the date of hire.
- A completed diocesan teacher application
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which is from a pastor or minister.
- Transcripts of undergraduate/graduate studies
- Teaching certificate