Saints Peter & Paul Catholic Church is accepting applications for a maintenance and custodial director for its entire campus. This is a twelve-month, hourly position. Applications will be accepted from those seeking a full time or part-time position. Wage: $14-$15 per hour to start plus comprehensive benefits package for full-time (30-40 hours per week). Key qualifications include:
- Oversee all functions and operations related to the upkeep, repair, and improvement of facilities and grounds
- Upgrades the effectiveness and efficiency of custodial staff: coordinates all safety issues and training
- Oversees the proper functioning of the various systems within the physical facilities of the parish
- Helps plan and oversee parish construction and renovation projects
- Work with a flexible schedule
- Work well with pastor, parish and school staff
Background check and Safe Environment training required. Applications may be obtained from the school, parish office, or from www.stsppschool.net under the “Employment” tab. Please submit a completed application to Alan Lammers, principal, email@example.com.