Saints Peter & Paul Catholic School is accepting applications for a custodian. This is a twelve-month, hourly position. Individuals with maintenance experience are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted from those seeking a full-time or part-time position. The candidate selected will provide a good Christian model and example and demonstrate a commitment to Christian living. Key qualifications include:
- Perform a variety of routine cleaning work in offices, classrooms, or other buildings.
- Perform maintenance tasks and inspections.
- Monitor physical plant for safety and security needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and write English at a level required for successful job performance.
- One year of experience in manual work.
- Ability to communicate effectively to follow oral/written directions and specific rules, regulations, and processes and apply them to a variety of situations.
- Successful completion criminal background check.
- Complete the Virtus: Protecting God’s Children program and complete monthly online training bulletins.
Projected start date is on or before December 10, 2018.
Please submit a completed application to:
Ss. Peter & Paul Catholic School
502 7th Street
Boonville, MO 65233
Applications may be obtained from the school, parish office, or from www.stsppschool.net under the “Employment” tab.