Saints Peter & Paul Catholic School is looking for a person who wants to be a part of our mission of Christian formation! All who work at SSPP are a part of the educational process with our students and families.
We are currently accepting applications for custodian(s). This can be a twelve-month, hourly position. Applications will be accepted from those seeking a full-time or part-time position. The candidate(s) selected will provide a good Christian model and example and demonstrate a commitment to Christian living. We are committed to and provide a great atmosphere, making sure all staff are able to keep their family as a priority.
Key qualifications include:
- Perform a variety of routine cleaning work in offices, classrooms, or other buildings.
- Monitor physical plant for safety and security needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and write English at a level required for successful job performance.
- Ability to communicate effectively to follow oral/written directions and specific rules, regulations, and processes and apply them to a variety of situations.
- Successful completion criminal background check.
- Complete the Virtus: Protecting God’s Children program and complete monthly online training bulletins.
Projected start date is August 1.
Please submit a completed application to:
Ss. Peter & Paul Catholic School
502 7th Street
Boonville, MO 65233
Applications may be obtained from the school, parish office, or from www.stsppschool.net under the “Employment” tab.