Saints Peter & Paul Catholic School is accepting applications for a school cafeteria manager. The position is a nine-month hourly position eligible for benefits running concurrently with the school year. The candidate selected will provide a good Christian model and example and demonstrate a commitment to Christian living. Key qualifications include:
- Plan, coordinate, assign, oversee and participate as required in the preparation, cooking and serving of food;
- General knowledge of food quality and values and some knowledge of special dietary requirements.
- Ability to train and supervise the work of others.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, students, and school staff.
- Maintain accurate food service records such as USDA inventory and production records.
- Maintain consistency in food preparation and service to students and school employees.
- Complete and pass a criminal background check.
- Complete the Virtus: Protecting God’s Children program and complete monthly online training bulletins.
Projected start date is immediately. The selected candidate will be able to work and train alongside the past cafeteria manager before taking over the program..
Please submit a completed application to:
Ss. Peter & Paul Catholic School
502 7th Street
Boonville, MO 65233
Applications may be obtained from the school, parish office, or from www.stsppschool.net under the “Employment” tab.