The quality education provided at the school is available to the entire community and focuses on the formation of the individual as a Disciple of Jesus Christ. We believe that a solid academic education grows from Christian values taught and applied to every aspect of life.
- Accredited by the Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association for 3 & 4 year-olds (by August 1)
- 29 goals in the social, cognitive, physical and representational developmental domains.
- Strong Catholic, Christian Environment
- Experienced teachers with extensive knowledge of early childhood education.
- Project Construct instructional approaches with a diocesan curriculum. Project Construct is national recognized with a focus on active, hands-on, minds-on learning with stimulating experiences every day.
Safe & Individualized
We provide a safe learning environment in which qualified faculty strive to meet the academic, spiritual, moral, social, and physical needs of each student. Faculty endeavor to instill a love of and desire for learning in their students.
We believe that parents are the primary role models and educators of their children. We assist parents in nurturing the God-given gifts of each student to ensure growth into a well-rounded individual. We seek to recognize the uniqueness of each child. Our program reflects the lives of our children, families, staff and community
Programs & Activities
- Weekly Mass Attendance
- Field Trips
- Portfolio Assessment
- Library Time
- Music & PE Classes
- Twice Daily Snacks with Lunch